Fabby Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

With Love

To celebrate Crafty Sentiments 2nd year anniversay, There will be a blog hop, on the 30th Oct 







The Challenge this week over at Crafty Sentiments is
No DP paper

For my card I have used the lovely stamp from Crafty Sentiments -  Blowing Bubbles - you can find her here. Coloured with promarkers.  I have raised a little frame around her with some foam pads, and used lots of bits an bobs from stash. I have used Glossy accents on the bubbles. The sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments. I hope you will join in this week , can't wait to see your makes.
Thanks for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
The Ribbon Girl - Lilac and Green
Ellephantastic - Purple/Green Flowers/Candi/heart
Cuddly Buddly - Best Friend
Lothian Crafts - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Cute
Passion For Promarkers - For a Child
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the frame & the peg finishes it off to perfection!
Hugs Shell xx

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan xxxx

PepPop said...

Such a pretty card. Love the embossed frame. Jaqui x

Louise said...

This is a very sweet card Jan. The frame is just lovely. x

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining in Ellephantastic this month. Jill

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creation..... Beautiful image and I love all of the different papers..... Thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly....Hope to see you again......

Hugs
Judith

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW your colouring is stunning in this one too, love the pretty lilacs, HAzelxox

Jac’s Playground said...

I adore your colour choice and the embossed frame is perfect. xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, i love the embossed white on white with the wee drop of lilac... thanks for joining us for Octobers Challenge at Ellephantastic.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...