Fabby Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

New Releases

Wooohooooo Today see's Day 1 of Crafty Sentiments New Release of stamps
They will be available in the shop from the 10th BUT you can also win some !!
One Lucky person will win 3 of the new stamps
all you have to do is join our Inspiration blog here and leave a comment daily for the next 3 days on the new releases!
Today is the day to show you
Autumn Leaves and Rosie's Pear tree
I have used 
Autumn Leaves
Coloured with promarkers
I have also used Tim Holtz tattered leaves with distress ink barn door
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Tuesday Throwdown - Leaves

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Jan love those leaves and how you've coloured the image xx

rachel said...

super card Jan - such a cute new image xx

Jackie said...

Jan I just love how you worked with this image, he is just darling! I love all the leaves too! Great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Jan that image is sooo cute I love how you have done the leave this is a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

A happy and fun card, love the leaves and the background leafy paper! The little fellow is just so happy dancing about. Wonderful card!
hugs
Glenda

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Adorable, great leaves and love all the distressing!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...