Fabby Followers

Monday 8 July 2013

Oh Tree

Well my third project for the day
Uses the stamp
Oh Tree 
available from Crafty Sentiments from the 10th
I decided to go with another gift bag as I use so many and I love making them
Coloured with Promarkers
Die cut snowflakes - I used glass beads on these to make them really sparkle
Added a couple of stamped sentiments
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - Favourite things (I love making bags and also Christmas time)
The Squirrel and The Fox - Christmas in July

6 comments:

Céline said...

so gorgeous bag Jan, love the design
hugs
céline

rachel said...

such a cuite Jan - love this to bits xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous Jan. love Alison xx

Darlene said...

These Christmas projects are SO adorable and fit our month long 'Christmas in July' challenge over at Shelly's Images ... please come play.

Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

Love your altered bag, it's so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thank you for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...