Fabby Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Naughty or Nice!!

Have had one of those Sundays spent finishing several little projects that were on the go - what a great feeling to have them all complete - This is pretty rare for me - no colouring 
Naughty or Nice from the CD Christmas Wrinklies
Now I used to hate - hate - hate decoupage but now I find once in a while is different and good - I have a fair few of these I sat and cut one night so expect to see some more Christmas Wrinklies - they do  make me chuckle
Thanks for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into 
Toatally Gorjuss - With a star
Craftitude - Letter S - Santa/Santas grotto/Star/snow
Totally Papercrafts - Bring Humour to your creations



3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is wonderful have been thinking about getting this CD fantastic fun card. Love Alison xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card - super fun image.
Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

NormaJean said...

Beautiful Card!!
Thank you for joining us at Craftitude

Hugs DT Norma Jean

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...