Fabby Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Favourite colours

Favourite Colour's time over at Scrapper's Delights
I love yummy Blues/Green's
and I so love Draco too!!
I coloured him with Promarkers and used a White gel pen
and I then Sprayed the whole image with Spray and Sparkle to make him really shimmer and shine
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Through the purple Haze - Fav Colour 
My Sheri Crafts - Use a digi
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh, I adore him, you've really made him pop. Love it. Thanks for joining us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

butterfly dream cards said...

What a super kids card...i love the dragon....eally nice...

fiona DT
TTPH

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute, I love the shimmer.
Thank you for joining in our challenge (Through the Purple Haze) good luck x

Céline said...

cute cute cute!
hugs
céline

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow how cute is that Dragon gorgeous card. Love Alison xx

KalySto said...

Such a cutie!
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
Smiles, Kaly

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the way you've used the gel pen to add the sparkle instead of glitter. Thanks for joining the fun at TTPH.xx

Esperite said...

Adorable, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze, Lynne DT xxx

sian said...

AWWWW hes so cute, love what you did with him. thanks for entering with us over at Through the Purple Haze this week, hope you will join us next week Sian (DT)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...