Fabby Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ins and Envs

Woooohoooo it's Tuesday which can only mean one thing!!
and what a great challenge there is waiting for you
Use Inserts and Envelopes
I loved making my project for this challenge
Please pop across and check out the rest of the amazing DT creations and join in our fun challenge
**
 I adore using the Cherryblossom Lane collection , it is probably one of my most used collections. I used an Insert for my card base and printed out a tiny envelope , fussy cut a few butterflies and popped on a sentiment - All were printed from the Cherryblossom Lane CD I then printed out Wesley also on the cd or available as a digi stamp - Coloured in with Graph'its and Promarkers a little dusting of Distress Ink around the sentiment
Thank you for looking
 xx
I would like to enter this into
CD Sunday - Quotations
ABC  -F is for Flowers
Sister Act - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Things with wings
Card Mania - Use a Sentiment





15 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi hun, LOVE this card, I love the backing paper, I think I need to invest in this CD-Rom. Y xx

Unknown said...

Jan what a pretty card ,love this CD xx

sue-b said...

I just love this card and quote , thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a pretty card love the bunny so cute. Love Alison xx

Wynn said...

What a great card. Love the DP and the pretty pink butterflies. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT xx

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card and what a great quotation.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

DebiJ said...

Wow! What a fabulous & delicious card...just loving all your work you have done...very clever!And a brilliant quote - how uplifting.
Thank you for playing along at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Debi - GDT@4CC

Nikki said...

Pretty card with a lovely sentiments. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

CraftygasheadZo said...

This is lovely! Take care Zo xx

Mistys Mum said...

great card & love the quote. x

Anjie said...

Great card Jan. I love this CD.
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, we hope you will join us again soon.
Tina

PoppyK said...

Ohhhh I love him. So cute. Keeeeeep Crafting xx Katie xx

Carol said...

This is lovely. A delight to look at.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT Team B

Purple Crazy said...

Great card and quote, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...