Fabby Followers

Monday 10 February 2014

Make it Square

A brand new challenge awaits you over at
Square
Have you visited there lately?
There is so much new yumminess to be found in the store
and each week there is a great fun challenge
I have used a new stamp and sentiment
Toadally Awesome from Squigglefly artist Fawn Palmer
I swapped about and used the sentiment as the main focus
Toad was coloured using promarkers
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter into
The Corrosive Challenge - Feel the Love
The Squirrel and the Fox - Love

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute sentiment and image. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Holly Young said...

Very cute Jan. I really like the background paper you used.

Debbie said...

This is stinkin Cute cute cute!Good luck in The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight!

DebbieM - TCC DT

nwilliams6 said...

This is super cute! Love that green heart papers - so unexpected and so perfect for this image and sentiment combo. Cute, cute, cute! Hugz!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...