Fabby Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Meeting Constance


I can't stop using this collection , 
Rose Budd from Polkadoodles
*****Rose Budd Papercrafting CD Collection
Every time I use the CD I find something new
it really is jam packed with oodles of lushness
Today is the turn of meeting Constance is'nt she just adorable.
I love the way my card turned out . I just imagine her off to a garden tea - party.

I love these little sentiments popping out of the envelopes, I think they are stunning  -I dusted around with some spun sugar distress ink and then added a bouquet of flowers from the collection over the top.


I popped Constance into the lush frame, there are a few frames but this one is my absolute favourite.
I coloured Constance using Graph'It Markers

Hair 3290,3280, 3250, 3245, 3210, 4110

Skin 4115, 4155, 4170, 4175, 3160

Pink 5125, 5120, 5115, 5110

Grey 9105, 9104, 9102, 9100 Blender



All the emblies are from the collection
I could just eat one of those cakes with a cup of tea right now!
xx


I would like to enter this into
Crafts 4 Eternity - Fabulous Food
Make My Monday - Pretty In Pink
Crafty Calender - Petals and Pearls
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 33 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Marina said...

Love the design of this card, with the aperture and all the lovely embellishments around it. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Planetsusie said...

This is a pretty card and I love the embellishments you used from the cd. The colours are perfect for the image as well and I wouldn't mind a cake either!

Thank you so much for entering this into the Crafty Calendar challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

nwilliams6 said...

Jan, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is so top notch and the details are lovely! Wow! Hugz!

having a {me} day said...

I love your beautiful card. A great take on the food challenge. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...