Fabby Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Anything Goes


This is the last challenge for the year over at 
And everyone's favourite
Anything Goes
Make sure you join us just looksie what you can win!!
For my card I used the lovely image
What an adorable cutie!!
Coloured with Graph'It Markers
Those sweeties look good enough to eat
Glamour Dust with Fun Flock on clothes edging and wings


As this is my last post for 2014 I would like to wish all my Followers, Friends and Teamies a very, very Happy Christmas 
Lots of Love 
Scatty
xx
I would like to enter into 
Lolli Lulu Crafts - Naughty or Nice

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is stunning, Jan! Amazing colouring and gorgeous details! Have a wonderful Christmas! xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jan, well what can I say but a really big WOW what a stunning card design, I love your colour choice and those flowers are to die for. I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and to thank you for all your hard work for me. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Diane said...

Just amazing Jan !! Love it !!

hugs Diane xx

Amanda said...

Love it, fab card and wonderful colouring. thank you for entering the Lolli Lulu Crafts Challenge :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my Jan this is gorgeous. I love all your easel cards but this one is totally lush x
I love the image and all those flowers are perfect xx
hugs
Sandie

Wishing you a Happy Christmas too and all the very best of what you wish for in the New Year xxx

Amanda said...

Jan you are a winner so please go to this page and follow the instructions http://www.lollilulucrafts.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-challenge-results/

Congrats
Lolli Lulu Crafts

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...