Fabby Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Octavia Moonfly take 2

I am absolutly adoring this new Octavia Moonfly collection
** Octavia Moonfly Digital CD Crafting Collection
Today I am sharing a frame that I have made for my craft room wall

I have used the image 
Octavia Moonfly Washing day , how adorable is she and just look at her sparkly clean wings on the washing line

I cut the frame out on my portrait.
All the papers, (love that cloud paper) and all the Emblies etc are all from the collection 
Although you can buy it in lots of different smaller downloads (including the digi images)
You can find them all here

(The grass was cut using an old die I have had since forever)
I coloured up using Graph'It Markers

I just love this little sign

I am already working on my next project so check back soon xx
I would like to enter this into
Little Claires - Bright and Beautiful
Loves Rubberstamps - Pink and Girly
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can - Favourite saying *I belive in Fairies*




What I have used

10 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Jan..I give you my calender if you give me this..lol

Caz xx

Shazza said...

just gorgeous, I ordered this today :-)

Alyx said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful jan,
Love it

Hugs Kelly

Judith said...

I love the design Jan it's so pretty hugs Judith x

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card. I love the design. Great detailing.Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Diane said...

Another WOWeeeeee card Jan and so pretty too !!

( DT hat on now and thanks for playing at Little Claires !!)

Hope all is well with you and yours sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful frame. I love all the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

Unknown said...

I saw these cute illustrations just today, and I love what you've done with them - especially with this pretty Washing Day. :) Her wing really do look clean. I wonder what she uses... :)
Have an awesome day!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...