Fabby Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

Whooop Whooop

I am so excited to announce my new DT position on 
A brand new team
using Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the first challenge!

This week our challenge is
A = ANYTHING GOES
So you can enter the challenge with ANY project you like - our only rules is that you can only enter twice!

 For my first project I have coloured in the lovely Serenity Stardust you can find her in the Polkadoodle store here .
I am so pleased to be on the DT for The Pencil Case , we have all had lots of fun trying them all out and coming up with new colour combos. They really are wonderful pencils that blend very easily. I am so looking forward to sharing more of my projects with you


The colours I used 
Skin 030/092/094/031/084
Hair 080/082/083/076
Reds 021/018
Blues 47/49/51
Moon & Stars 002/007/006/008/009/087

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning project Hun
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Diane said...

Hi Jan and congrats on the new DT post !! Well done you !! Have you a link to The Pencil Case ??

hugs Diane xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Glorious my lovely!!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning ! I just adore this Jan and great to be on the design team with you xxxx
Hugs Susan

caroline said...

she is gorgeous jan and beautiful coloring x

Diane said...

Thanks Jan !!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Jan, this is stunning. Congrats on your new DT, I know you will do them proud! Hugs:)

Jacee said...

Stunning colouring, a really fabulous project! congrats on the DT post, will take a look at that blog, I have those pencils but you know me and colouring don't get on, maybe it will stir me into action though! LOL
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Julie Odil said...

Congrats on the new DT! This is beautiful!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...