Fabby Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

G is for Greens

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the challenge!
G - Greens


Ohhhh such a cute image , I loved colouring Little Hattie up , You can find her in the store here along with lots more cuteness. Now I am not a huge Green colour fan , but once I got going I loved it - it could even become my new fav colour to go to!

The colours I used
Skin  - Light & Dark Flesh, Purple, Indian Red , Raw Umber
Hair - Indian Red, Burnt Ochre, Van D Brown

Greens - Light, Apple, Moss, Sap, Grey, 



1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

So sweet, Scatty and the pattern on her dress is fab! Those die-cut flowers are gorgeous! xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...