Fabby Followers

Monday 2 November 2015

I'm in the Club!!!

Woooohoooooo Happy Monday Everyone
I have some exciting news to share
I'm in the club
........

The Colour Therapy Club 
Check out all the details right here

As soon as  I joined I knew which beaut I was going to colour up first
I ummmed and ahhhhed about which size to do but not for long A4 it was

If you have read previous posts of mine you will know that when I colour an A4 I mentally break it into quarters - with this one I knew exactly which colours I wanted to use so did it slightly different - all the greens, all the reds etc


I coloured up using Graph' It Markers , (please let me know if you would like the colour combos used) then I used Lyra pencils for detail, also using White Shake'It Marker, Gold Stickles, Glamour Dust and Shimmer Chalks , The background was a light gold chalk it's really lush in real life.

It does not matter which way I take the full photo I can not get it to sparkle hence the trillion smaller pics.

Q. What do the elves sing to Santa Claus on his birthday?
A. Freeze a jolly good fellow 


I would like to enter this into
The Glory Of Christmas - Glitter/Shine
Allsorts - Christmas


3 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Love this Jan, beautifully coloured and I can see the shimmer, fab x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card and fabulous colouring, great shimmer too.

Thank you for joining in our Christmas challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with gorgeous glimmer.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...