Fabby Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

Lace and Pearls

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Lace and Pearls



Ohhhh lace and Pearls what a fine combo - I loved colouring up my image this time, I was lucky to colour up Dorothey Wizard of Oz by Nikki Burnette you can find the awesome digi here . I seem not to use lace very often which is odd because when I do I love it *memo for 2016 ....use more lace*
For my colour inspiration I used this palette, along with the following colours

Skin 4125, 4150, 3250, 4135
Others, 4110, 4115, 3120, 3210, 3245


1 comment:

Anjie said...

Lovely make.
Anj
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...