Fabby Followers

Friday 5 February 2016

Pink & White

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 

Our Challenge this week is
Pink and White


 I could not resist joining in with this weeks challenge , what a complete match made in heaven Polkadoodles and Pink/white .I decided on a tag. I used the lovely digi Dinosaur 2 you can find her in the store right here or as a whole download collecteion here

I wanted to keep to a right girly theme so borrowed the lovely pink papers from the Winston collection
I used this lovely palette for my inspiration

The colours I used are
5135, 5125, 5115
also using the Graph'It shake White

3 comments:

Bernadet said...

WOW, this is aboslutly FANTASTC!

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag, I'd never have thought to colour her pink but she looks sooooo cute!
Claire xx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

I love the tag design & the dinosaur is soo cute! Loving the pinks & how you have used the feather. Simply adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...