Fabby Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

A trio of Giraffes

                Oh Everyone loves a Giraffe
I decided the other day to have a tidy up sort through all the scraps of card and paper I had saved to use - only never to see the light of day again
I found quite a lot of pretty plain card/paper
Soooooo I needed a project not too big so I could at least use some.
Edit to say .... I already have another card in the making with my scraps! feeling chuffed

I used Buff cardstock as my bases (this was not in my scrappy pile box)

 How cute did they turn out
and very simple to make

I cut them out on my portrait 
Used some tiny different stamps on each one
Coloured some little white pegs with my Graph'It Markers
A little button and a small snip of ribbon 
I stuck the Giraffes head on with foam pads so it really pops
How much fun are they!!
Thanks for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter into
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge  - Polkadots and Pastels
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Animals
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Mod Squad - Get Krafty
Sisterhood of Crafters - Animals

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fun and FABULOUS!
Faith
x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

OMG how cute these are! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMALS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, these are so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love what you have done with the little snippets of paper. Those little giraffes are just making me smile! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us again this week over at the Mod Squad!
Judy - Mod Squad Host

Haideelum said...

Wow me encanta la idea de utilizar esos retazos de papel que siempre tenemos por doquier ¡ y resulta muy divertida y útil tu idea¡
Gracias por participar con nosotras en CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG¡

Wow i love the idea of using those pieces of paper that we always have everywhere ¡ and it is very fun and useful your idea¡
Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG¡
Haideé DT Corrosive Challenge Blog
haideelum.blogspot.mx

Sandy Fredrick said...

So cute, love the giraffes. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Wendy said...

These are adorable! ...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie's :)
Wendy X

Leslie said...

Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Lynne said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love the giraffes!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck! Hope to see you next challenge!
Hugs,
Lynne, Creative Moments DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...