Fabby Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Meribelle Swishy Tail - Polkadoodles Crafting

Wow, Wow, Wow
Our lovely Nikky has gone and done it again!
Yessssssiedoodles
created us some wonderful new digi's!!
Everyone loves a mermaid right?
Soooooo not just one but 10!!!!
Over the next few days I will be sharing six makes with you so make sure you pop right back.

My first make is using the wonderful 
Sitting absolutly perfect on my project.

I cut the fountain card on my portrait - The wonderful file can be found here at the lovely Sandra's right here

I adored working on this project although it did take quite a while and a bit lot of patience, I just loved it and I was so determined to get it finished.
For my fountain card I used papers from 
Giving the plain white mats a dusting with Mermaid Lagoon distress ink.
I borrowed the fountain digi from 
*Check this out it is currently less than half price!!*
Giving it a little sparkle with Diamond stickles
Meribelle is coloured using Lyra Pencils, using white Graph'It Marker for the dots in her hair.
And I stuck her on using foam pads for depth.


All the Fishes/Shells/ Flip Flops etc are all from 
The water was made using an old piece of cellophane that had been some wrapping around a pack of buttons , just scrunched it up 
I then added some Doodle dewdrops
A few scatterings of sequins , some beaded pearls  and a length of rope to the drawer
I just need to decide what to put in the drawer now
No doubt a little pressie for my Granddaughter
Pop back later to see who has a boyfriend......
xx

Do mermaids use knives and forks when they eat? 

No, they use their fish fingers!

p.s Check out HERE for a massive candy Giveaway

I would like to enter this into

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - For the Girls
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Bling It Up
Live and Love Crafts - Sprinkles of Summer
Crafting When We Can - Based on a Movie - Little Mermaid
World Wide Open Design Team - Anything Goes

8 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Omg!!!!!

Cicci said...

A wonderful make!! Love the Colours and all things to look at!! BEUTIFUL as always!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

So very beautiful, so well put together! Love it, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Jacki Daniels said...

gorgeous project

Jacki Daniels said...

me again but with my DT hat on hahahaha
gorgeous make Jan love so pretty very clever love it thanks for playing along with at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Michelle said...

This is a great project. I love the colours and the glitter.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Super gorgeous. Love it.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Caz said...

What a gorgeous make Jan...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog


Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...