Fabby Followers

Monday 25 July 2016

Pretty Little Flowers - Birthday Cards

Happy Monday Everyone, those weekends sure do fly past.
I made a couple of cards yesterday very similar but I think they look so different


I made the pink one first - In the photo it looks more red but its actually bright pink!
I used a lovely 6 x 6 Embossing folder , mounted onto pink cardstock and popped a ribbon on and adhered to a white card base
I die cut a pink center and a plain white circle
Then the fun part I stamped the swirls ( I just adore this stamp ), Sentiment and tiny hearts
which I coloured to match
The flower petals are very easy and you can make them using a small circle die or punch, a couple of folds and there done
I dusted round with pickled rasberry distress ink 
Popped them on the card with 3 little gems.


I loved the effect so soon got an idea to make another, made exactly as above but using black cardstock. I used Brusho's on the petals this time , Scarlet, Lime Green with lemon  and Orange
and kept these in clusters of 3's.


Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter into
Card 1
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Pink & Girly
Creative Knockouts - Birthdays
Card 2 
Stamping Sensations - Stamp and Ribbon
Seize the Birthday - Bold and Bright

8 comments:

Colleen said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, your embossing folder is so pretty. I love your folded flowers! Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

Colleen said...

This is such a pretty embossing folder and those folded flowers are gorgeous on top of the swirls! Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards, love the swirls stamp and how you made those pretty petals. two gorgeous cards.

Sylv xx

Lou Sims said...

Great selection of cards and "go you" with all the stamping ;) x

Glenda J said...

These are so lovely! The flowers are very cool - well done. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful
Thanks for playing with us at crafty ribbons
I hope you will join in with our new challenge that's up now with theme - easel cards

Hugs Kelly

pinky said...

These are so sweet and delicate! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards , the flowers look so pretty.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More's July challenge and good luck x Susan x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...