Fabby Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

Let it Snow-Well I Never - Simply Cards & Papercraft

Yepidoodle this time last week was that time of the month , 
the time I start stalking my postie for my delivery of *Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine*
I adore reading it from front to back, skipping through first off, stroking the freebies and then later a nice long read through
However this month things did not go to plan, I was skipping through and when I got to the readers page , I thought ohhh I made a card very similar to that, rubbed my eyes, looked again that was my card !! Star Letter Ohhhh Wowser I was absolutly chuffed to bits 
You can see my original post here
I then had to tell everyone that would listen

Now I love all the freebies that we get but this month's Let it Snow absolutly lush
What did we get ?
The most stunning embossing folder (6 x 4)
The most beautiful snowflake die
A stamp set containing 6 stamps
Now I described last months free gift Santa Claus is Coming to Town as pure magical, could I do it again and use the same description? You bet I could, these adorable little snowflakes, the most beautiful sentiments, If you have not seen the magazine this is a must have.
Soooooo after all the excitement, what did I make?
I decided on a Christmas tag, (I enjoyed making it so much I ended up making three)
I used Memento inks throughout for my stamping and Distress inks for the edges
Main Snowflake cut in coordinating card
Finished them all with some matching ribbons and little gems.
Inks - Toffee Crunch & Black Soot
Inks - Toffee Crunch & Tumble Glass


Inks - Toffee Crunch, Angel Pink & Spun Sugar

Scatty's Top Tip
Before I finish today's post please do not think Snowflakes are just for Christmas , just take a look at the negative from the die! How pretty is that , it would look fab as a mask simply used with some Brusho's or similar - I can see lots of ideas
~Thanks for stopping by today ~
I would like to enter my tags into
A Gem of a Challenge - Snowflakes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Christmas
My Time to Craft - Distress It
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Snowflakes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Add Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon/Lace
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes (Ribbon)
Craft Stamper - Anything Goes


12 comments:

Caz said...

And well deserved...well done you xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a lovely set of tags. Love each one. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas tags, thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC.

Pat xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

OOOOOOOhhhhhh well done you! Gorgeous project to get printed in the magazine and such amazingly lovely designs made with the free gift! Fabulous as always my talented friend x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, Jan. Super creative and absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. We always enjoy having you play along, and hope that you will join us again soon.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

So lovely tags! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

La Vikinga said...

Hi Scatty Jan; so much beautiful snowflakes on your cards!
Thanks for participating your ribbon on the cute cards for
our challenge at Crafty Ribbons!
Don't miss there's a new challenge out today!

La Vikinga // Design Team at Crafty Ribbons

Bettina L. said...

Abspolutely adorable Christmas projects. Thanks for playing at Creative Fingers and good luck, Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creative Fingers xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 306 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

All those lovely lacey snowflakes look great on your tags! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon "Tag, You're It" Challenge!

Cheryl Walker said...

Gorgeous Tags you have created here! Love the colors you chose to use,and beautiful designs!!! Thank you for joining us over at Really Reasonable Ribbons Tag Challenge this week! Hope to see you for our next challenge! :)
Hugs
Cheryl

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

What a lovely tag and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper!!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...