Fabby Followers

Monday, 17 July 2017

Create and Craft TV with Nikky

Hands up if you saw our wonderful Nikky on Create & Craft earlier at 2.00
If you missed the show you can catch up here
AND
Nikky is back on our screens at 7.00 this evening

For my first card that I am showing, I used so many bits and pieces so I hope I don't miss any out

I started off with a brick mask and used modelling paste to create a wall
(first time I have ever used it!)
I used the door die to create the window adding the fence and for the bottom part of the bird house I used the lampost die , this amazing set can be found
For my window
I used the door die
and for the inside a scene image from
and then topped with acetate
I used the lush, lush, lush Birdhouse die, and the leaf stem amazing!!
find those here
I finished off die cutting using one of the pretty flowers
I dabbed about using pearl effects Red, these are a must have for Christmas Crafting.

Then on to my finishing piece awwwww the wee little robin, actually he is not that small in real life , big knickers on I used my shrinkles again I love this stuff!!
The biggest tip I was told when using is....If you use your heat gun to shrink rather than the oven make sure its sitting on a big pile of paper to stop it flying of in different directions!
Now the Robin was'nt on todays show , but he so fitted, so much so I made him twice . He can be found in the Polkadoodles store along with a wonderful  cage and lots more goodies, check them out here. I coloured  using pencils

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Lots of layers
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas with die cuts
Di's Digis - Christmas in July

3 comments:

June Fletcher said...

This is such a gorgeous card with lots of elements to it

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Maike von maikreations said...

Such a beautiful card! Love all the little details and layers, such as the red berries and the brick wall ;o) Also love the tone-on-tone look for most of your card! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Lots of Layers" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day and happy crafting,
Maike ;o)

Josephine said...

Gorgeous - love all the detail!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!