Fabby Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas - Mini Album

Happy Friday to you all ~ Today's make I am sharing was great to make but when it came to taking photo's where do I start ?? So please excuse my post if it seems a little mish mash.
Sooooo to start of course I used the lush new
I cut the book on my portrait using thick card stock
And then it started to come to life.....

This is the front page
I used the 
which is from where I got the lovely, papers, images, toppers etc
the inside cover I have added in some lovely blue  Post it notes
The next page you can find a little tag
 and then all the goodies needed for Gingerbread
Then we have a carol

A gallery of Winnie and her friends  (you can add your own photos to some frames in the kit)
 Another page with a tiny tag
A page for fun
You can never have too many tags right?


Yes there's more
and for the last page we have a little Christmas card


A little bit of twine to bind it all together
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Mini Albums - Mini Album


14 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Totally exceptional!!!! Gorgeous and SO much work!!!!! Amazing xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a treasure! Wonderful!

Creative world said...

Fabulous album,love it xx

Redanne said...

This really is such a lovely little album! I love the little holders for the tags and the card at the back is such a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Mini Album Makers. Anne x

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow! That is so pretty. I especially love the page with the little images on the "clothes line"! I would love to color some of those images with Copics! They are adorable! Thanks for joining our FIRST challenge at Mini Album Makers!

Redanne said...

Your little album is adorable! You are right, you can never have too many tags and I love the little tag holders and adding the post-it notes is such a great idea. The card at the back is a lovely touch too! Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Mini Album Makers. Anne x

Nancy Wethington said...

How cute! Love the clothes line idea. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

SewPaperPaint said...

I bet this was a lot of fun to make! The printables are darling and your page layouts are so pretty and beautifully detailed. I'm so thrilled that you shared with our first challenge at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

Blossom Cards said...

lovely projects thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, what a wonderful album, I just love the cover, so many beautiful details!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us on the mini album makers challenge blog!

Inna Bronnikova said...

Wow! That is so pretty. It's such a joy to have you share with us in our first challenge at Mini Album Makers

Crafty Pearly said...

Super cute make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

Words and Pictures said...

Cute as candy canes! What a great Christmas album full of festive fun. Thanks so much for joining us for the first Mini Album Makers Challenge.
Alison x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...