Fabby Followers

Friday 25 May 2018

Happy Friday ~ Tag Making

Happy Friday to you all
Where has our lovely weather disappeared to??
It's really dark, wet and miserable
I am here today to share with you a tag that I made

I used distress Oxide inks and water for the background
Once dry I stamped over using  the  script stamp and then one of the
I then watercoloured the flower in a very pale gold 
I finished off with a small length of lace
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Star Stampz ~ Not Square
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gal's Corner ~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday ~ More than one stamp

2 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Jan this is lovely, the colours and design is just perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day :) x

Jana Forrest said...

Such a pretty tag. Very nice work. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...